The ability to manage diverse interests and people, prioritise workloads, think on your feet and motivate others is a must for today’s Personal and Executive Assistants. This program will help you build all of these skills and more to become the PA or EA that every manager wants on their team.
Four modules are offered from July to October 2012. Each module runs from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
- Module 1: Wednesday 11 July (This course is now full. Contact Brenda to be put on the waiting list)
- Module 2: Tuesday 7 August
- Module 3: Thursday 13 September
- Module 4: Wednesday 17 October
You may choose to take part in individual modules or the whole program. The number of places available in each course is kept small to maximise your learning.
$350 per module plus GST. Includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch, handouts and readings.
Skydeck, 13th Floor, Aurora Building, 147 Pirie Street, Adelaide.
- Understanding what your boss needs from you, and influencing the shape of your role
- Being the key reason communication flows are successful
- Effective decision making
- Delegating in ways that work.
Module 2 will help you to build skills in:
- Developing a customer focus
- Emotional Intelligence
- Providing effective service
- Managing time
- Creating space in the diaries you manage.
Module 3 will help you to build skills in:
- Understanding power and being powerful
- Influencing others to get your leader’s work done
- Building the networks you need to solve problems.
Module 4 will help you to build skills in:
- Identifying what you know and do that can be transferred to other jobs
- Selling yourself to others
- Broadening your view of the jobs you can do in the future
- Presenting with confidence.